These are live figures that update hourly, based on Google Analytics data from the website orange-feed-network.tk. Here is the process for inserting these numbers:
1. Create an account for your website in Google Analytics
2. Install the Google Analytics Addon for Google Sheets
3. Indicate the information you'd like shown, click "run report" in the addon menu.
4. After ensuring it works, use the "schedule reports" option in the addon menu to set the automatic update frequency
5. Create a scorecard chart, with the data being cell consisting of the number (or other value) you want shown here.
6. Publish that scorecard as an interactive chart (using three dots in top right of the scorecard)
7. Embed link into Google Sheets
Scorecards are shown below at different sizes and configurations. Included is total, specific location, and specific time frame
PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 15 SECONDS FOR THE SCORECARDS TO LOAD WHEN VISITING FOR THE FIRST TIME
At the time these numbers were published (5:30 pm 1/6/2021 Est) the numbers were: 36, 16, and 1 respectively.
If these numbers change, it shows that the automation does work, since I will not be manually updating them.
UPDATE: As of 5:50 pm, the numbers are 38, 18, 2, confirming that live automation DOES work. The Google Site did not need to be reloaded for these numbers to change.
DIMENTION AND METRIC CODES: https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/dimensions-metrics-explorer/
Additional Support Links
USER RECOMMENDED ARTICLE (re: Google Analytics):